Download UMT eMMC Tool v0.4.1 (Latest version)
UMT eMMC Tool is a Windows application by the UMT team for installing dump firmware on an Android eMMC chip. Also, the eMMC helps you to repair and re-partition the eMMC chip. The most useful feature of this tool is unlocking screen locks and FRP locks on Android devices.
On the current page, you will get the official and direct links to get the UMT eMMC Tool for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download UMT eMMC Tool For Windows
UMT eMMc Tool allows flashing or unlocking your Android Smartphones and Tablets. Use any following mirror links to get it.
Tool Name: UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateEMMC_v0.4.1_Setup.zip
Tool Size: 117 MB
Developer: UMT Team
How To Use UMT LG Tool?
- Firstly, download and install the UMT LG Tool on your computer.
- Then, install LG USB Driver on your PC.
- Now, connect an activated UMT box or dongle. Then, open the application.
- Write Dump File: Firstly, connect eMMC chip > Go to Partiton Tool tab > Then, click on Write Dump > Now, choose dump file.
- Read Dump File: Firstly, connect eMMC chip > Go to Partiton Tool tab > Then, click on Read Dump > Now, choose dump saving location.
- Reset FRP: Firstly, connect eMMC chip > Go to Service tab > Then, click on Reset FRP.
- Reset Screen Lock: Firstly, connect eMMC chip > Go to Service tab > Then, click on Format User Data.
[*] Recommend: Alwes we recommend using the latest version of this UMT eMMC Tool. Download section on this page, you can download the latest version of this tool.
[*] Requirements: For using UMT Tool, you must connect a UMT box or dongle to the PC. Otherwise, never you used it.
[*] If It Official Application?: Yes, this application is official by the UMT team.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned it using the Virus Total Online Tools. Then, we uploaded it online.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this tool.
[*] Renew UMT Box/Dongle: If your UMT box/dongle has bees expired and you want to renew it. Then, contact us via the Facebook page to renew.